Electric professional race bike that is taking on and beating the 50cc competition. Handcrafted to win and in a true class of its own.
- 8Kw of linear power for unprecedented power-to-weight ratio and incredible handling
- Up to an hour of full-throttle riding time, 2.5-hour charge time.
- Swappable battery feature.
- 24.5" seat height and a rugged, 73-lbs chassis designed for max performance.
- Advanced brake system including a footbrake to develop proper racing habits
- Monitor and control your bike with our mobile app (Kuberg Volt App) WiFi adapter sold separately. WiFi Stream Port
- 90-day factory warranty
Shipping available to the US and Canada only.
|CONTROLLER||Kuberg BLDC PRO|
|INPUT STANDARD||Standard 110V or 220V|
|PEAK POWER||8 kW|
|TRANSMISSION||Clutchless one speed|
|FINAL DRIVE||70T / 10T|
|FRAME||Steel double cradle tube frame, powder-coated|
|BRAKES||Formula Minicross Brakes|
|SHOCK ABSORBER||DNM BURNER-RCP-3 200LBS|
|TIRES||KENDA K771 Millville 2.50 R10/F12|