Get to the heart of your bike. Connect the Streamport adapter to enable WiFi and unleash the Kuberg Volt App’s functionalities.
- Use your phone as a speedometer
- Update your bike's firmware
- Monitor riding statistics
- Set up top speed and maximum torque settings
- Set a riding perimiter
- Available for iOS and Android
Compatible with Freerider, Young Ride and Young Rider Hero Edition bikes.
Power supply for KUBERG Freerider.
Please follow our recommended charging procedures at all times.
- Make sure your Kuberg Freerider is turned off.
- Connect your charger to an electrical outlet (AC).
- Turn ON the power switch on the charger.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Connect the charger cable to the battery connector on your bike.
- When finished charging, unplug the charger from the bike and then turn OFF the power switch on the charger.
Make sure to read our detailed charging instructions to prevent damage to your bike and the charger: https://www.kuberg.com/en/faq?q=freerider-batteries
For 2016 Freerider models and above.
Add more practicality to your Freerider with a kickstand. Available for both 20-inch and 24-inch wheel variants of the Freerider. Comes with all the necessary hardware and installs in minutes.
Upgrade the power from standard 8kW to a race-ready 12kW.
Careful, with this much power, these bikes love to pop wheelies and hit the big jumps!
Shipping available to US only.
24" front wheel kit for Freerider, including complete wheel and rear suspension riser